Monday, May 25, 2009

Stoning: Does It Have Any Basis in Shari`ah?

Dear scholars, as-Salamu `alaykum. I have heard that the punishment specified for the person who commits adultery is 80 lashes. I would like to ask, from where did you get the punishment of stoning to death. Moreover, if you say that it is based on the Sunnah, I can say that how to depend on Sunnah in this regard. Isn’t it a fact that the Qur’an is the source of legislation for all Muslims? Jazakum Allah khayran.

Interested in the answer? Read HERE.

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...

Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Emily Michael, I am from Canada. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $95,000 some days ago after been scammed of $12,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $95,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial contact Email:(creditloan11@gmail.com)