Wednesday, September 30, 2009

LOL: Muhammad foretold in the Bible...

I came across this blog that you may enjoy.  A fine Muslim tries to show that the prophet Muhammad was foretold in the Bible.  It's all in the eyes of the beholder.  Maybe Muslims get encouragement from arguments like this, but for convincing Jews or Christians? I would not hold my breath, beloved Muslim friends.  Try another one ;-) SEE HERE

This one is really nice:
Who is the foretold Prophet? The answer is in Songs of Solomon 5:16
 In HEBREW :Chiku mamtakim v'khulo Machamadim zeh dodi v'zeh re‘i b'not yerushalayim

In English : His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether Mohammads. This is my beloved, and this is my friend,O daughters of Jerusalem

The same verse is translated in the English Bible As:
His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem

Lovely: Muhammads is replaced with Lovely

 Ah yes, all those Bible translators are crooks, what do you think!

No comments: